Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

so happy...
okay lets start~
yesterday at 23:59p.m , alex called me and wished me happy birthday...so happy to hear that from alex ( thanks alex )
today at 00:03a.m , jia yong called me !!! haha she wished me happy birthday tooooo..thanks jia yong ! love you

i just fast asleep until 6:20a.m , then i go wash my face and wear my uniform...normal thing la..==
then i went down to have my breakfast...2 hotdogs have eaten..felt dissapointed because i go infront of my daddy..and the first words he told me is " GOOD MORNING "it shouldn't be good morning! but never mind la , daddy promise me to buy a secret recipe cake for me ! happy ^^

Then , i went to school ... many people were wishing me happy birthday .. THANKS A LOT !
they sang birthday's song for me too...Thanks again
After maths lesson , we went to field ...something ' terrible ' happened
we were like starting to play volleyball .. suddenly jia yong hug me ... felt not surprised because we did that before~THEN , jia yong kissed me o.o cheek la... and then the funny part happened - when my turn to service...i hit the ball and the ball hit Fatin's head !! all the girls were laughing inculding myself...sorry Fatin ~

After this is science but science teacher absent so we went back to class...AND another thing happened... i felt like uncomfortable afther receiving jia yong 's kiss.... so ... i kissed jia yong tooo...

After this is BI , krystal and jia yong doesn't want to change place...and edwin told teacher..then teacher said can..but the sad part came...although she didn't change jia yong and krystal...but she changed alex and wen xin...nothing different...she still changing people places..T.T
and the worst is she want to change me and amanda places...
who i am???i'm cry baby leh...u want change my place right? okay no problem...i made myself cried ...haha...1st time cried at birthday.. almost all the classmates sang birthday's song for me again and teacher also stop changing my place...see ! tats so easy~haha...crybaby also got use 1 loh...but she start changing Theva place...
Geo and Sej lesson nothing happened ...

Bell rang... they sang birthday's song again (THANK YOU).and then..Wen Xin kissed me...thanks ....i love you... and i called jia yong kiss me...and she didn't even think about it and kissed me infront of krystal , amanda and wen xin . KRYSTAL AND AMANDA were so surprised and their 2 faces were like pasting 2 words - CAN'T BELIEVE - haha..

then , i reached home too .. the first thing i did is go to refrigerator to see which secret recipe cake daddy bought for me ... IS OREA CHEESE i like it ~


AND JUNG MIN'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING ~~



No comments:

Post a Comment