Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mr.Keok~~

Mr.Keok is my secondary school chinese teacher.The first chinese lesson teached by Mr.Keok is in Form 1 . I still remember that day Mr.Keok came in to the class.Everyone were so surprised when saw a chinese teacher came in because more than 5 months our class did not have any chinese teacher.The first thing he told us is his name ( of cause every teacher did this == ) . After that i think he called us introduce ourselves one by one ( if i remember this part ) . Then , he told ur to take out our chinese exercise book . He started to read the chinese word and we begin to copy in our books .

The last lesson teached by Mr.Keok in on Thursday ( 11 Mac 2010 ) . He came in to the class with a green batik shirt . He told us to take out our chinese exam paper . He started to discuss the question with us.After that,we took pictures with him in tapak perhimpunan . Pn Naik took for us ! Pn Naik is more friendly and kind now . After taking 'quan jia fu ' ,we also took individual pictures .
The bell rang!This means that the lesson is over!i can't control my tears!it dropping and dropping!Most students like jia yong , krystal , yan lin , juo yen ,wen xin , alex were cying too.... WE stood up and gave the last respect to Mr.Keok .I bow 90 degree to Mr.Keok... I can't stop crying...I saw Mr.keok left the class.The feeling was so bad! After this was Pjk lesson,we played bola tampar~I still can't control myself ..my tears were still dropping~duunno wat reason i go hug jia yong just like hima said-like a coala bear!I felt better afther hugging jia yong!thanks you jia yong^^ Mr.Keok is the best teacher i even see!hope he have a great time in Taman Sea and don't forget us! We love you forever Mr.Keok!you are always in my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TEACHER FOR GIVING ME A GREAT MEMORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment